Sunday, March 1, 2009

Refusal to break promises

I promised myself that, unless it was absolutely an emergency or work-related, that I would never wake up before 10am on a Saturday ever again.

Thanks to my sterling character, I successfully kept that promise by sleeping through ESPN College Gameday, which started at 6am.

I really wanted to go, and I had set my alarm for 4:30am so I could get up, get to BRH by 5am, and be ready to go. And I DID wake up at 4:30am, as I had wished.

However, I also unfortunately fell back asleep and didn’t wake again until 11:30, thus missing College Gameday entirely. And based on some of the stories I’ve heard, I missed out on some pretty good stuff.

BUT! I got my chance to make fun of Bob Knight anyway. Sleep AND ridiculing TV personalities that I personally don’t like? That’s called a “win-win” in Gordoland.

No comments:

Post a Comment