Monday, June 30, 2008

Confidence, good day.

Upon returning from the weekend in Manhattan Beach/TheFinerPartsofLA with Doc, Whale Juice, and Taradactyl, I discovered that, thanks to a gorgeous day in the sun by the beach and his pool, I got sunburned.

I thought I had myself pretty well covered in SPF 79208440, but Helios has an odd sense of humor.

My nipples are thoroughly burned. I now understand FULLY how Andy Bernard felt during the Fun Run.

The idea of going shirtless until my sunburn heals crossed my mind, but the little angel on my right shoulder suggested to me that I not do so out of public decency and to prevent mass hysteria from how fantastically nauseating my unclothed body is. The little demon on my left shoulder proceeded to kick the little angel's ass and told me to go for it, but then I took off my shirt. The devil said that I should put my shirt back on if I wanted to keep my Chief of Staff and his Undersecretaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment