Thursday, July 17, 2008

My brain got Garrett Cross'd (Zack Folletted?)

A 6:30 PM dinner at the Corner Bakery Cafe turned into the strangest philosophy-academia discussion I have ever been involved in. Which begs the question, what the fuck happened last night?

Oh right, 99 BANANAS happened last night. And somehow 99 Bananas, Malibu, and Jim Beam led to a 5-hour long debate about Buddhism, the state of academia in the United States, American hegemony, cutting-edge Jesus professors, why public schools rock and private schools are le suck, how the Greek system at UCLA is ridiculous, why midwesterners are the damned nicest people ever, and 3/4 of a can of Scrubbing Bubbles foaming spray being used, like, EVERYWHERE.

And I woke up with sunflower kernels - not seeds, kernels - all over my bed and in my hair.

Binge drinking with band-geeks-turned-frat-boys: just like cheesing, except legal.

1 comment: