Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's so much Fon to Due!

In the process of trying to write a piece of shit paper for my Batman DeCAL ("...Christian Bale's portrayal of playboy billionaire and Gotham's favorite son, Bruce Wayne, was arguably the best performance of all the actors who have had the honor of donning the cowl..."), I got distracted/temporarily retarded and proceeded to one of my favorite sites, SouthParkZone, which streams every episode for free, in an organized fashion to boot. I have been incredibly disappointed with Matt Stone and Trey Parker as of late, seeing as how South Park's quality has been very inconsistent in the past couple seasons. Season 12 was no different - the first two episodes were pretty bad. But this episode...boy, it really brought me back to the middle school days when the writing popped and the show was less formulaic: South Park S12E3, Major Boobage.

I couldn't help but think about the fact that when my cousin and her two cats occupied our basement for two years, one of her cats (the much older one, I believe) peed all over our white couch in the basement. We could never get the smell completely out, and when guests come over, I like to keep myself from blurting out "...and you're sitting in really old cat piss," but then I feel guilty so I simply tell them "...you may want to sit over there." If could can get donkey dick high as hell off of cat urine, then why shouldn't I just sit at home on that couch and just inhale away? School be damned, I wanna see me some tit-tays.

No comments:

Post a Comment