Monday, April 21, 2008

BITCH GIMME YO WALLET


I bought a zinc alloy shell airsoft pistol from a shady-ass store in Chinatown for the much-too-low, lead-poisoning-inducing price of $15. It's much heavier than it looks - I can actually use it as an effective pistol whip, as opposed to the other cheap plastic crap that I've used before. Mine doesn't have the entire front painted orange as shown, just the exposed part of the barrel.

The oh-so-creative uses that have been executed thus far include lining up ketchup packets (from Burger King, no less) and a couple empty water bottles in the backyard and shooting at them.

One night ago, when the neighbors were having an impossibly loud party, I stood on Jia's balcony and shot a couple pellets in their general vicinity, after which I heard a "...what the fuck was that?" I ducked down in fear of beer-bottle-hurtling retaliation. I feel like I have an undeserved yet completely futile power.

No comments:

Post a Comment