Wednesday, September 2, 2009

(678): I wish I could rss feed the hooker ads on craigslist because it looks suspicious that I check craigslist every hour.

I sometimes seriously wonder why I’m the one writing this blog and not the universally-loved-and-misunderstood KNak. Gem of the night:

(10:39:39 PM) Gordo: strip clubs are such a waste of money
(10:39:47 PM) Gordo: if you're gonna spend that much money you seriously might as well hire a hooker
(10:39:58 PM) KNak: i suppose thats true
(10:40:11 PM) KNak: but strip clubs have more savory bitches
(10:40:30 PM) KNak: with a hooker you dont even know if she has both kidneys

(That one’s for you, AsianShaq. And I think the world needs to know about your fat stripper story.)

3 days until Cal football. I’ve been going through five pairs of underwear a day thinking about Lucky Number 13, The Jet, and The Prophet tearing it up on the field. BE TRUE, WEAR BLUE. GO BEARS.

1 comment:

  1. I know of a brothel in Berkeley; I tried to visit once.

    Nothing happened. They said they couldn't offer me a massage, and my male friend chickened out in asking about pricing.

    ReplyDelete